I thought I’d have a little bit of fun with my Ten Things list today, and publish a few of the search words used – and registered on Google – to find this small Blog. To be honest, I cannot imagine how some of them relate to this Blog at all but they seem to work for some reason, which is a good thing!
1. His balls flopped. To the best of my knowledge, a phrase I have never used! I don’t tend to write about such things – male bits and pieces – all that often, so something of a surprise as is:
2. Absolute hot men. Women, that I can see, but men?
3. Is there a type of potatoes called bum fluff. Who searches for such things? Don’t answer that …
4. Toilet webcam. Again, please don’t tell me! but that leads me right on to …
5. Webcam in men toilets. Obviously an inner need.
6. Woman medieval torture. I suspect that someone was looking for a rather different subject with this search than what they found here!
7. Viktoria Michaelis is a man. Really! There are people who simply cannot let go of this strange idea!
8. Two woman one man. Standard fantasy? But only one search during the last three months or so.
9. Profile pictures for Facebook against child pornography. Profile pictures, no, but I did write about child pornography on Facebook.
10. Too tired to sleep. Something I have quite a bit of, especially when sitting in front of my pc and thinking: just one more site, just one more page …
Love & Kisses, Viki.