The following Terms and Conditions apply for Sponsored Articles and Sponsored Reviews (work) on Viktoria Michaelis: Secrets & Desires:
- A work may be arranged directly between Viktoria Michaelis (author) and a business or advertising agency (sponsor) either directly or through an agent (agent).
- A work arranged directly with the author is subject to negotiation whereby the subject, the price to be paid and the content are the main points. Content may include a limited number of links and a minimum length for the work. The subject must be one with which the author already has some experience or where the author is sent – without cost to the author – an item or product for review. The price depends upon the length of the work.
- Contracts for a specified work are negotiated by e-mail only. Initial contact must be made through the Contact Page and should include details of the subject, required content, required work length (minimum word length), the number of links to be included (between one and three depending on length) and publication date or time limit for completion.
- Payment is to be made through PayPal. For first time contracts a non-returnable deposit of not more than ten percent of the end price may be required.
- Works published on Viktoria Michaelis: Secrets & Desires are to remain on the site and be fully archived and searchable.
- Illustrations for a set work are to be provided by the sponsor or agent who certifies that they are empowered to delegate use of an illustration and hold all copyright. Illustrations are provided without cost to the author.
- Review items provided to the author to enable a fair and complete work are non-returnable.
- Payments for a completed and published work, less any deposit made, are to be completed within five working days of publication of a work.
- Contracts arranged through an outside agent or third-party are additionally subject to the Terms and Conditions of that agent’s site.
- Sponsors and agents registered with agent sites may only arrange new contracts through this agent once an offer for an Article or Review has been registered with the site. Where the site has not received a notification for other authors to compete for a contract, a review or article may be arranged directly. This contract is not to be added to an agents online listing for other authors at a later date.
- The site Viktoria Michaelis: Secrets & Desires follows the ethical terms of Full Disclosure. All sponsored articles and all reviews where a product has been received for review or where the author has a paid or other financial connection with the agent will be noted at the end of a published.
- The details of any negotiations, the price paid or offered and all contractual details pertaining to a work are to be considered as private and not revealed to any other sponsors, agents or persons and companies involved with sponsored publishing, nor to any other blog author or site owner.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the individual parties. Customs dues for review items not marked explicitly as Gift or Sample Merchandise are to be met by the sponsor or agent regardless of whether a final contract is negotiated and in addition to any negotiated fee for the work.
- All sponsored or requested posts are to be contained exclusively in the Articles and Reviews category.
- Completed articles and reviews remain under copyright © Viktoria Michaelis and may only be reproduced elsewhere – in whatever form – with express permission.
- These Terms and Conditions do not replace any national or international laws.
Additional Terms and Conditions may be added during negotiations for a work, subject to approval by both parties, and apply exclusively to the negotiated work.
Sponsoring does not include:
- Any exchange of banners or any form of advertising other than a written article or review by the author.
- Articles or reviews of any subjects, items or products which may be deemed harmful, illegal or not in good taste.
- Content written by anyone other than the author, including work designed for re-writing.
Please read the Disclaimer page before contacting the author.